We Don’t Share Your Photos Anywhere.
These policies are applicable only to the users of this website and carphotoeditingservice.com and only when the users are using this site. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- The client’s name;
- Age and Gender;
- Job Title and Type;
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests;
- Financial information such as credit/debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
How We Use the Data We Collect
- We store data files for two months in our storage.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third-party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and/or other companies within our group.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website specifically.
Data May Be Used By Us For The Following Reasons
- Internal record keeping;
- Improvement of the quality of our service;
- Contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax, or mail. Such information may be used to customize or update the website.
Third-Party Websites and Services
For our purposes, we can use any third-party website addresses but we will not account for any kind of actions between the users and those websites. carphotoeditingservice.com doesn’t have any control over those sites. So, you are totally responsible for any kind of occurrence with them.
Links to Other Websites
We don’t send any spam or junk mail to our clients. We will contact our clients via our business email only, we request that our valuable client not accept any other email ID for communication with carphotoeditingservice.com.
Changes In Business Ownership And Control
The carphotoeditingservice.com as the owner of this site is the single authority of this site and has control over all the contents and actions on this site as well and we are the only decision maker. We can take any decision for operating our services.
carphotoeditingservice.com can transfer ownership at any time as per our business policy. The new owner will be the all-in-all authority for this site.
We will try to protect the data privacy of the users anyhow by making any decisions.
Controlling the Use of Your Data
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- Use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- Sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
- To use any service or feature on this website, you must submit some information or data file.
Cookies: By Whom Are Cookies Deposited?
When you connect to any of the pages of carphotoeditingservice.com, both in connection with the use of the services we make available to our members and our clients, we are subject, subject to your choices, to ‘have to install different cookies in your terminal allowing us to recognize the browser of your device during the validity period of the cookie concerned.
Deactivation of Cookies
You can disable analytical, advertising, and behavioral cookies without affecting the operation of the website; However, the information collected by these cookies about the use of our website and the success of the advertisements shown in it allows us to improve our services and obtain revenues that allow us to offer many contents for free. Depending on the type of cookies you want to disable, you can express your choice.
Most browsers accept cookies by default. However, you may decide to block these cookies, and ask your browser to notify you when a site attempts to implement a cookie on your device or delete them. To change the cookie handling of your browser, you can change the settings in the privacy tab. Be careful, some site features may not work anymore.
The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to change your wishes for cookies. Attention, taking into account your wish is based on a cookie. If you delete all cookies stored in your device via your browser as indicated above, we or our service providers will not know that you have chosen this option.
Accessing Your Own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by carphotoeditingservice.com (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee in a certain time period.
Client Data security is one of the biggest importance to carphotoeditingservice.com and to protect their Data, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential.
We endeavor to do our best to protect your Personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secured and it will be at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to other Websites.